Please rotate to portrait to view our website
Help to buy
- Help to Buy is a government run equity loan scheme that means you could move into your dream Wyatt home with as little as a 5% deposit.
- Open for applications from 16 December 2020
- Legal Completions from 1st April 2021
- Help to Buy is available to first time buyers only
- The government will lend you up to 20% of the full purchase price of new build properties outside of london and upto 40% in london so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit plus a mortgage to make up the rest.
- The Help to Buy equity loan can be repaid at any time without penalty or when you come to sell your home.
Wyatt Homes are pleased to be able to offer Help to Buy on all of our current developments. Should you have any questions regarding the HTB scheme or your affordability, our sales advisors will be happy to recommend one of our HTB and mortgage specialist for you to contact.
Visit the help to buy gov.uk to find out more, Here
This is a generic calculation that does not take into account the details of the individual product concerned, it should not be taken as an a guarantee that these rates are available or that you will be required to pay the amounts shown.